Friday 27 October 2017

Just Some Punk Songs 22.10.17



Here's the saved version of the latest Just Some Punk Songs show :

https://www.mixcloud.com/mick-fletcher/just-some-punk-songs-221017/


The tracklist is .....

THE CRAZY SQUEEZE - Savior Of The Street
THE RED CORDS - Gonna Find My Baby
DADAR - Get Away
BRASSKNUCKLE - United
THE HECK - Waiting In Line
SONIC SCREEMERS - (I Don't Wanna Hear Your) Noise
CHRISTIAN FITNESS - Bruce Hated Puppies
NANCY VANDAL - Come On Honey Let's Smash The State Tonight
PATSY - The Red Door
HUNG LIKE HENRATTY - She's A Monster
ISS - Part Time All The Time
X RAY SPEX - I Am A Poseur
LOVE CANAL - Time Out
BAD BOYFRIENDS - Dirt Cheap
LOUDMOUTH - Mexican Standoff
SUDDEN INFANT - Fat Nipple Upright
NACHTHEXEN - Debbie Downer
HEAVY METAL - Use Your Skull
MESSER CHUPS - Chupacabra Vs Batman
DARK/LIGHT - In Our Dreams
KING KHAN - Born In 77
COLD MEAT - Nice Girls
BIKINI COPS - Violence
AMYL AND THE SNIFFERS - Stole My Push Bike
4 PAST MIDNIGHT - I Hate My Life
THE RAMONAS - Quarter Life Crisis

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEMOS/TAPES OF 2018 JEEZ LOUISE - DEMONSTRATION RECORDING https://ketchupandmustardindustries.bandcamp.com/album/demonstr...